When the sun shines brightly, one is compelled to crave tomatoes, pepperons, concombres, and courgettes.
In a nutshell, there are vegetables and sun fruits.
This delicious recipe calls for cooking the courgettes in a light gratin.
It’s only a matter of putting it in the oven and leaving it to cook in peace.
He can then accompany a BBQ or serve as the evening’s main course on his own.
And, if you haven’t eaten it all, you might be able to save a portion for breakfast the next day!
NUMBER OF PEOPLE : 6
- 1.5 kg of zucchini
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 eggs
- 20 cl of semi-skimmed milk
- 2 tablespoons of curry powder
- 1 pinch of nutmeg powder
- lightly grated Gruyère cheese
- salt, pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Wash and peel the zucchini.
- Cut them into thin slices with a mandolin.
- Place them in the bottom of a casserole dish, reserving a few slices for decoration.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and milk.
- Add curry powder, minced garlic and nutmeg. Add salt and pepper.
- Pour this mixture into the dish over the zucchini.
- Place the reserved zucchini slices on top and sprinkle with grated Gruyère cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy hot or cold.